lbarone73's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, September 14th, 2023 3:23 AM

Closed

Flex TV

I just got Flex TV. I'm shocked to find out that you can access all your apps but there's no place to organize them such as a section that say "My apps" or "Favorites". Am I missing something?  I would think that would be the most requested feature and some version of this device has been out for years so it's not like this is an MVP product. Someone please tell me I'm wrong!

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @lbarone73. Thank you for signing up for the Xfinity Flex service! At this time there is no way to organize your favorite apps but I find your idea to be very valuable. I have submitted this on your behalf to the team in charge of making changes. I would love that as well! There are so many apps these days, that finding your favorites in one spot is needed! We truly appreciate that you shared your idea with us! Did you have any other questions about the service? 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Hi. Thank you for submitting this enhancement. I hope it gets prioritized soon 🙂.

My smart TV and Fire TV have this feature and honestly I might just use them instead until this becomes available. But I like the look and feel of Flex more pending this one major flaw (in my opinion). 

No other questions.

Thanks again!

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

If you have any additional questions you can reach out to the Digital Care Team at any time as we are here for your convenience. We are a digital team dedicated to assisting customers with all aspects of their account needs from troubleshooting together to billing inquiries and more.  Please have a safe and healthy weekend @lbarone73

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here