Medinaluis's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Friday, May 8th, 2020 2:00 AM

Closed

Flex reboots randomly

After about 20 to 40 minutes of watching the box resets itself and goes back to the main screen. Not sure if it's actually resetting but screen blacks out for 15 or so seconds and then is on the home screen. This has happened on hulu peacock cbs all access and Netflix so it's not app specific. It's really annoying because then you have to navigate back to your app find what you were watching and continue which for some apps is more of a pain like July where you have to hit 5 different menus to go back to where you were. Please help it basically reduces this box to a last resort use since having to start from scratch after every half a show is extremely burdensome. I want this to be my go to streaming player now that hulu peacock and cbs all access are on it but until this problem is fixed I can't do that.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I have the same issue, except it happens within 5 minutes or so for me.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have the same issue. Was this ever resolved?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

This is an old dead thread that we will be closing at this time. If you are having troubles and need support, please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue so that the community and our support representatives can assist.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here