DP-2's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 19th, 2023 11:34 PM

Closed

flex peacock

i have rewards-(diamond) - i got an email showing how to link peacock for free a few days ago; followed the link in the email to the rewards page, from the rewards page, there's a link to get Peacock -but when i click it -it says that it's not available to me. --?-- so, even though i have rewards, i have to pay for it now-?-

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

423 Messages

1 year ago

@DP-2 Thanks for posting and letting us know you tried the activation. We’re aware some customers are having an issue activating their Peacock Premium plan. We are actively working with Peacock and their technology partners to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityBenny​ Thank you -- i can't imagine a rollout without any unforeseen glitches--and then the work begins....

-it seems you've found that solution and everything is working as it should now -- thank you -- good work-!- 

Official Employee

• 

857 Messages

We appreciate the update @DP-2! This is great news! Glad to know everything is working as it should! Thanks for letting us know you're a diamond rewards member with us! We are so thankful for your loyalty! As a reminder Xfinity Rewards Summer of Movies is back and runs through September 4 and offers $1 Movie Weekends – Every Friday through Sunday this summer, all Rewards members with Xfinity X1 or Xfinity Flex can rent any movie that’s $5.99 or less for only $1! This reward is only available to be redeemed Friday through Sunday, and the movie must be rented by Sunday night. A new $1 movie rental reward can be redeemed each weekend. This reward is also available to our internet-only Reward members through Xfinity Stream. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Enjoy the rest of your day and have a fantastic weekend! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here