U

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 6:37 PM

Closed

Flex offered to internet essentials customers

For the past 4 years when we login to my account it offers us a flex device. But when we try to order is glitches out. Support has given various different answers over the past 3 years. Sometimes it’s said to be a glitch, but never gets fixed. Others say internet essentials customers are not allowed to get a flex. Which means Xfinity [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

Please let me know how to get a flex!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

Hello, @user_mxjaq2. Thank you for your feedback. Xfinity Flex offers amazing value allowing Xfinity customers to stream more than 10,000 free movies and shows, and access apps like Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu. You can rent or purchase top movies and shows, and listen to your favorite artist or playlist using Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and Amazon Music. To get Xfinity Flex, go to xfinity.com/flex and select Get Flex on Us. We can help add Xfinty Flex too!

A few things of note:

• Internet Essentials, Prepaid Internet, and Bulk TV customers aren’t eligible at this time.
  • If you're an Xfinity TV customer, you aren’t eligible for Xfinity Flex.
  • You can have Xfinity Home, Xfinity Mobile, and/or Xfinity Voice services and still be eligible for Xfinity Flex.
  • Flex service comes with a $15 one-time Flex Activation Fee (plus tax) for new customers.
  • The activation fee will be included on your first bill after signing up for Flex.
  • Your first Xfinity Flex streaming TV Box is included for no additional monthly cost with your Xfinity Internet service.
    • Each additional Flex streaming TV Box is just $5 per month.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I am an xfinity mobile and internet essentials customer. Can I use flex free?

Problem Solver

• 

434 Messages

@user_a67200 As mentioned above under A few things of note: Internet Essentials customers aren't eligible at this time.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here