U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, August 18th, 2022 12:47 AM

Closed

Flex not activating Error code XRE 00251

I am trying to activate my flex. However, I receive the above error code. I am also unable to see Flex as a device in my account.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

385 Messages

2 years ago

Please allow me to correct myself @user_2b52d5.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue and get you taken care of.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

263 Messages

2 years ago

You need to contact support to have it added to you account, once it’s added you’ll be able to activate it. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your input! I did try contacting support and the solution they proposed was going to a store and replacing the flex box. I was hoping there would be a better way to resolve this online.

Official Employee

• 

263 Messages

@user_2b52d5​ they need to add the device to your account.  Going to the store will solve it but not necessary.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

385 Messages

Thank you for reaching back out to us @user_2b52d5. We did receive your direct message and will be more than happy to continue assisting you there. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here