U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023 7:13 PM

Closed

Flex light won’t turn on

I’ve plugged my flex box into multiple working outlets and the white light won’t come on. My TV won’t recognize the flex (and I’m on the correct HDMI source) it’s as if the flex itself won’t connect to a power source.

Problem Solver

• 

546 Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_486b83  Thank You for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support, here on the Community Forum. I am sorry to read of your concerns with the Flex Box. From your description, it sounds like possible a defective power cord or possibly the Flex Box itself is faulty. When the box is initially connected to power, but not connected to a TV, the light is just a brief flash, but once the TV is powered on, you should see a reaction from the light. We can absolutely assist you in getting a replacement. To get started, and to locate the account, please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address. Thanks!

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here