Wed, Jun 16, 2021 12:34 AM
My flex will not connect unfortunately
[Edited: "Personal Information"]
1 m ago
Hello, @user_a66b83. I love our Flex box and I am sorry to hear that you are getting an error with yours. I would love to assist you with getting this resolved. Please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here are detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
Using the voice remote..bring up any app and run it..let play a couple a seconds and while in the app..remove the flex power cable and leave off 15 mins..then back to normal..