U

Friday, August 4th, 2023 4:27 AM

Closed

Flex Box

Last year I was charged for a flex box that I returned. I called customer service and the charge for the box was refunded. I do not have the box but it remains listed on my bill every month at “$0.00” cost. Is there any way to remove the box from my account entirely? Could I be suddenly charged again since it is still listed on the account? 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

11 months ago

@user_3f807d Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your Flex box concerns. Yes, you could be charged for it if you were ever cancel your account; as it would come up for an item that needed to be returned. I would be happy to assist you in getting it removed from your account, this way it doesn't come up in the future. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here