U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 5:04 PM

Closed

Flex box times out

Anyone else have issues where their Xfinity flex just stops working and restarts? I've had this happen at least 3 times every time I watch Netflix, or any other streaming service on my account. I'll be halfway through watching a show, then it'll stop and take me back to the flex home page.

I’ve tried resetting the box (sometimes helps for about 24 hrs), resetting my router (makes no difference). I’ve had a technician check my line and they said the internet signal is strong. My router is brand new (August). I just swapped out for a new flex box and it’s still happening.

I'm ready to end my services with Xfinity if this doesn’t get fixed. I pay too much for this to be happening.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

753 Messages

2 years ago

@user_4a49fb Thanks for creating a post on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that the Flex box is rebooting on you mid-show. I agree that this would quickly become frustrating and would like to see how we can help. Since it sounds like you've done quite a bit of troubleshooting on this already, I did want to check if you've run the automatic steps through the Xfinity app for the Flex box yet? This will detect any issues with the signal or with the equipment, and offer solutions to help get this resolved. Are you seeing any error messages or codes appear when the box reboots?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here