U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jun 7, 2021 12:15 PM

Flex box software update in progress never finishes

Code rdk-03012-0

Flex box requires a software update however it is continuously in progress. It will sit at 0% for about 5 minutes then download. Then verify software then write software. System will reboot and start all over again. About a 10 to 15 minute cycle every time. Nothing is ever resolved.  After hours and hours of waiting, screen displays instructing to pair device with modem. After pressing both pairing and buttons nothing happens. Cycle will start all over again and repeat.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

17 Messages

7 d ago

@user_60bc40 Thank you for reaching out to us in our Xfinity Community Forums. I am very sorry to hear of the troubles the Flex box is giving you. I really appreciate the information you have provided us thus far. Typically, this error is resolved with a quick restart of the Flex device. It sounds like you have already tried this step. I would like to look into this further with you so, you can start enjoying the Flex service again. Please send us a private message to further assist.

To send me a private message: click my username (ComcastAlisha) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can compose a private message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@ComcastAlisha 

I have this same problem.  The Flex is unable to complete the software update and keeps rebooting.  How do you fix this?

Official Employee

• 

113 Messages

Can you try connecting via Ethernet? 

New to the Community?

Start Here