J

Friday, March 8th, 2024 4:10 PM

Flex box not working properly

When I try to watch peacock premium I constantly would lose sound when it switches to ads I have to exit and re-enter to get sound back. On Netflix it freezes up and I have to enter and re-enter numerous times before either I give up or it finally starts a show just to freeze up again. And I definitely cannot watch Paramount Plus because every time I try to watch it as soon as it goes to the ads it freezes up on the ads and will not get past them to continuous show. I have reset this box numerous times unplugged it plugged it back in made sure the software was updated but yet I have been having these issues for months and I cannot access Xfinity chat for help because I keep getting a 502 error code bad gateway.

Problem Solver

• 

434 Messages

4 months ago

@Jlewis02 You definitely seem to be having some networking issues. What is your setup? I recommend unplugging you cable modem for a few minutes, then plug back in. If using a separate WiFi router, unplug that also. But don't plug that back in until the cable modem is online. Hopefully that helps.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

Hello Jlewis02!

I hope your day is going well. I was curious if you have tried the traditional reboot process on the gateway? Normally these types of hiccups might be related to a device needing to be reprovisioned or just signal hiccups in general. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here