U

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, August 31st, 2023 2:12 PM

Closed

Flex apps and subscriptions

There's an option in flex settings called apps and subscriptions.

The information that should be there a list of the subscriptions, when they renew,  how much they cost, how I can change them and how I can cancel them. Basically manage them. 

This is the only subscription management for subscriptions applied for through Xfinity.

My information disappeared and after 4 attempts with technical service it hasn't been resolved. 

I hope this made sense. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

10 months ago

Thank you for reaching out @user_05ad64. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Flex box and managing your subscriptions. Can you tell me what information is not showing at this time?

I also want to make sure we are respecting your time and not repeat the steps you have taken previously. What troubleshooting steps have you taken? 

I also wanted to make sure you are aware that any time you need to troubleshoot our Xfinity app can assist you step by step. It is not just to pay your bill or to get notifications about interruptions. To learn how to troubleshoot in the future you can follow the link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-app. Honestly, it is the best app to date that we offer and super easy to use for all of your account needs!

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

10 months ago

When you go to the settings menu on the flex under the subscriptions and apps choice there's no information.

All my subscription information for Paramount Plus, Hulu and history vault were there.  Now it just says you have no apps or subscriptions.

I spoke with four technical agents and none of them could come up with a good response other than getting a new box.

I did get a new box and installed it. It changed nothing. The agents ran a number of diagnostic checks and never came up with anything wrong. 

It is very difficult to manage subscriptions when they are not listed. The subscriptions I have were applied to through Xfinity.

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

@user_05ad64 Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

10 months ago

Thank you for that information. Have you tried to reboot your internet and Flex box? Do you know if the account was refreshed? 

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

@XfinityDena​ 

The box has been refreshed and reset so many times that the plugs are wearing out. The account has been refreshed.

Having been on the line with support four times I believe all options have been exhausted. I do have the Xfinity app and it has not helped me in any way. 

I think that's all the information I can give you for right now. 

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

@XfinityDena​ 

You may not be the right person and this might be wrong wrong forum but I have to speak my mind

I had an issue with my flexbox not communicating with my modem.

After countless hours on the phone and speaking with numerous agents and not receiving promised callbacks I finally gave up and went to the internet.

I found the resolution of my problem in about 2 minutes.

Needless to say XFinity support has not impressed me any way whatsoever. 

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

We appreciate your feedback and apologize again for the experience you had when trying to get the flex box back up and running. We will pass this feedback along to the proper channels for future enhancements. Could you let us know what you did to remedy the issue so future visitors can try your solution if they have the same issue?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC​ 

It was a matter of unplugging everything.Even the coaxial cable.

Unplug flexbox HDMI cables both from the box itself and the TV.

Unplug the modem and the TV.

Reconnect

connect the coaxial cable to the modem and plug the modem in

When the modem is back online plug the flexbox in.

Plug in the TV. 

After I did that everything worked fine. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

We're thrilled that everything is working for you now. We do appreciate your time in reaching out to us here on our Xfinity Forums and I hope you have a fantastic rest of your weekend. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here