U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, July 9th, 2022 11:01 AM

Closed

Error ENT-22010

I don’t see that Xfinity has ever provided a solution for this but now I, too, am receiving error ENT-22010 and cannot get past it. I have had no issues using my Flex box up until this point.  I unplugged everything going to the TV and the box. I unplugged everything for the internet and plugged back in. Same error. I disconnected the device from the TV setup and re-added. Same error. I finally saw someone was able to still use voice controls but never get back to the home page.  Is there a fix to this?  This is very inconvenient and not worth the trouble. 

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

2 years ago

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I rebooted it multiple times, but nothing changed.

Today I tried it, and it worked just fine.

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Forums. I know how upsetting it can be when things don't work as expected.

When it comes to this error code. It is a box connection or software interruption. Usually when there is no internet connection the flex box will respond with this error code. We suggest troubleshooting the modem. If you continue to have concerns after troubleshooting we suggest swapping your flexbox for a new one. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here