deckerbruce's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 11:00 AM

Error code is XRE-00305.

Cannot connect with Flex device. Error says "Let's Try that again" and the error code is XRE-00305.

I have tried all the restarts etc.

Does anyone have a list of error codes and their meanings?

Responses

ComcastChad

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 m ago

Can you try without the Mesh Network-enabled or hardwire via ethernet to get past the activation steps?  That error is a connectivity issue b/w the Flex box and the network.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

8 m ago

FYI- My modem is a Netgear CM1200 and I am using an Eero Mesh router.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

8 m ago

My TV is too far from the modem and router to try that. I am using the Eero to boost WiFi to rest of house. I don't have a cable that long. Is there a workaround to make the Flex device recognize the network? If not, I will probably have to return this. Could a field tech resolve this? I thought this was supposed to be a WiFi device.

ComcastChad

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 m ago

Yes, Flex is primarily a wifi device.   A technician can solve this issue, they can swap for a new device and could solve it.  Trying again usually solves this issue, if it doesn't resolve itself I recommend swapping for a new flex device.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here