T

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 19th, 2023 8:42 PM

Closed

Discovery + not loading

I have Xfinity Flex. My Discovery + is not loading. Have tried restarting device, unplugged, and cleared data!!! Now what????

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I’m having the same issue. Started yesterday. Soo frustrating!!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

Same Issue here.  When I click on discovery+ it just goes to the logo screen and never moves past it.  I tried refressing box and clearing data and still the same thing.  I can get back the main Xfinity Flex App menu and as far as I can tell everything else works fine.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, tsg64_12! I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with accessing Discovery+. We appreciate the steps you've tried thus far. Can you please follow these steps as well: 

1. Press the home button on the remote.

2. Use the right or left arrow buttons to get to the gear icon and then press OK to go to Settings.

3. Use the up or down arrow buttons to get to Privacy and press OK.

4. Go to Locally stored data and press OK.

5. You'll see a confirmation window. Press OK to clear locally stored data.

6. You'll see another confirmation message letting you know the cookies and locally stored data have been cleared.

Please note: Clearing locally stored data may sign you out of many apps on your TV Box and may affect apps on devices linked to your account. Re-launching apps may store new data on your TV Box.

If this does not resolve your issue please let us know, our team is here to help. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Having same issue with Discovery+.  Tried everything mentioned multiple times without any luck.  How do I escalate my issue?

tyi

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

This problem has been going on for years.  Comcast will not fix it. 

Deleting all your login credentials and needing to manually reenter them is not a fix, it's a sloppy cludge.  It is generally disrespectful of our time. If comcast cared, it would be fixed. But, they don't because in most markets they are the only cable providers. 

I finally fixed the problem by getting a Roku box and paying the additional subscription. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here