U

Monday, September 18th, 2023 5:07 PM

Closed

Didn’t receive the flex box

Hi

im being charged $15 for the flex activation but I wasn’t aware that I would need a flex box for this. The store I picked up the modem from never gave it to me. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

10 months ago

Hello, @user_799cce. I hope you're having a great day. I appreciate you making us aware of you not receiving the Flex cable box. I'd be more than happy to ship you the device or you're more than welcome to visit any Xfinity store to pick one up today. Please let me know how you'd like to receive the Flex box.

2 Messages

Please ship it to me.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_799cce Sounds good! I'm happy to ship one out to you. To get started, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here