LadyParrot's profile

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

Tuesday, February 14th, 2023 2:38 AM

Closed

Continuing issues with Flex box

Are they ever going to update or upgrade these Flex boxes? They are trash! We constantly (I’m talking daily - all day) have issues with the picture freezing, errors connecting, or pixelating, both live and especially DVR shows. DVR also has gaps in recordings. This is already our second box and we have no problems with our older box in the bedroom upstairs. I wish we had never traded in our old box. I have a new 4K tv in a different room upstairs that does way better without being hooked up to cable (just Wifi) than this stupid box and I am finally getting my husband to consider cutting the cable out altogether! We been with customers over 30 yrs (since Adelphia days) and the cost keeps going up while the service gets worse. And trying to get through to customer service is a real joy - NOT! 

Contributor

• 

127 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @LadyParrot thank you for reaching out to Xfinity through our Forums! I am terribly sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your new equipment. This is absolutely not the experience we intend to provide, and I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you. You have gotten in touch with a Corporate Team, and I will do everything I can to help you with this today. 

I want to work with you on this, and make sure we get all of your issues resolved. I understand that this is your second box after a replacement. I would like to take a deeper look into this situation, and see what we can do for you. 

To get started, I have to ask that you please join me in a Direct Message. Please send me a Direct Message with your first and last name, as well as your full and complete address. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

@XfinityChristian​ I did give information you asked for at 5:25 still no reply. I have a Zoom meeting to get ready for at 6 pm

Contributor

• 

127 Messages

Thank you for sharing that information with us in a Direct Message @LadyParrot. Please understand, this is not a traditional live chat. You may experience a slight delay between my responses. You are still a priority and I want to make sure you are taken care of. I understand your time is valuable. Thank you for your patience. I have responded to your Direct Message, and I look forward to hearing back from you. 

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

1 year ago

They were supposed to come out today. Instead I got a voicemail message to our land line at 3:45 that they were here at 3:46 and waited but are sorry they missed us. But we were here because we also had a furnace technician here too. So then after putting up with that infernal answering service that’s a machine but makes typing sounds, I finally get a live person. They never addressed that no tech was here today, my only solution is wait for one tomorrow now! Waaay too much $$$ for this! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here