U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, February 26th, 2023 9:05 PM

Closed

Choice tv

your billing me for services not received. To date I have not received your boxes your billing me for. Obviously you have a way to trace what we have in our home. All I have is the gateway and two flex boxes which have not been working properly since the changes took place. I have gone from bots to your tech, twitter and phone and have got no where!!!!

I want your charges removed and your boxes credited to my account, then I do not want your tv service. I will keep my internet only service. I repeat I want only 400 internet and the flex that comes with it. Correc and credit my account.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

2 years ago

@user_2b3586 We most certainly would like to help in getting any error within the account corrected! We ask that you please follow the instructions listed below, so that we can retrieve the necessary information to pull up your account and not have your information displayed publicly.

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

We look forward to working together with you to make sure we are able to help in every way possible! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here