U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 1st, 2022 6:02 AM

Closed

Charged for flex box even though I returned it??

Before moving cross-country I make sure to repackage my flex-box (which I wasn’t using anyways), put the return label in it that came with it, and drop it off at fedex. Now 2 months later, I’m being charged $120 for “unreturned equipment.” Of course I didn’t keep the receipt after 2 months and a move, but I don’t have any equipment to return now to get rid of the charge since I already returned it!! Xfinity has honestly been a nightmare to deal with during this move

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_9f9bc3! Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. We appreciate the opportunity to help with your Xfinity Flexbox concerns. I'm sorry to hear there were unreturned equipment charges accessed. I'd be happy to check our records and report this. Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address? 

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here