K

Wednesday, December 20th, 2023 7:05 PM

Closed

Can’t find flex box due to move and trying to return modem

hello,

I canceled my service and am returning the modem but am now getting a request to return free flex box that cannot be found. Is there a way to report this online? When this box was sent to me, I was not aware that it needed to be returned and it was mistakenly gotten rid of, I am assuming. What now? Thanks. 

also do I put my contact info in here? Or somewhere else? Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

Hi, @Kisstheviolets3! Thanks for taking the time to visit us on our forums page for help with that lost equipment. We will surely miss your business and I am sorry to hear you had to cancel service. You've come to the right team of experts to assist with this. To get started with the next best step in getting this resolved as quickly as possible, I will just need to pull up the account. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here