U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 2:47 AM

Can't addon flex to my Xfinity internet plan

I have Xfinity internet and the chat bot keeps saying I can add on Flex but every time I try to add it on so I can be sent a Flex box, it says an error occurred and to try again. When I try again, the same thing happens.

XfinityBrie

Official Employee

• 

508 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there @user_a35c5a! Thanks for joining in on the conversation here on the Xfinity Support Forums, we're happy to have you. =]

Agh, that is incredibly frustrating, especially considering how awesome Flex is--they just keep adding more and more apps. Is there a specific error message that pops up such as 'Contact Us for Help' or 'This function cannot be processed right now'?

If needed, we can set-up for a shipment or an in-store pick-up, whichever is easiest.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityBrie yes it says "Looks like something went wrong. Please try again or contact us for more help." Trying again doesn't work. I'd love to have it shipped to me.

Official Employee

• 

375 Messages

That's definitely something I can help with, @user_a35c5a! Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to get a Flex box shipped out :). 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here