U

Thursday, August 3rd, 2023 6:42 AM

Closed

Cancelling premium subscriptions

I've tried on my app, on my pc, and on the flex that I have to cancel a subscription and every darn time it gives me a phone number to call.  I am sick and tired of not being able to control what I watch and when I want to cancel it only to be sent over to someone in India that doesn't type good english and can never help me.  Fix your website or I am going with another company and will blast you on social media...after 40 agents (yes I spoke to over forty) in the last year for various screw ups your company has compiled on my account; I'm done.  I have STARZ and that should be it although I noticed MAX on ther and my bill is up to 154 a month now which was at 128 before so what are you billing me for now?  My first born because you can have that one!!!  Fix this issue so we can change our premium channels from flex, the app, and pc.  It is honestly a programming issue and I know this because I am a programmer!  FIX IT!!

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

11 months ago

@user_42328e Good morning, Happy Saturday! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with removing MAX. I can see how not being able to manage your subscriptions would be frustrating. We appreciate the feedback, as we are  always looking for ways to improve our customers experience with our products, services, and overall experiences in doing business with Xfinity. I will be sure to pass along the feedback. In the meantime, I would be happy to assist you in removing the subscription. To get started, can you please Direct Message your name, and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here