U

Tuesday, August 29th, 2023 6:01 PM

Closed

Cancel 3rd Party Subscriptions Through Flex Box

I’ve been getting put through the wringer trying to cancel my subscriptions for months. I subscribed through my flex, have called/chatted with Xfinity multiple times, called the subscription services. Xfinity once told me that they cancelled my subscriptions but they still showed up on my next bill. I called again after this and they told me I had to contact the subscription service. I contacted the subscription services and they don’t even have accounts associated with my email that I use for Xfinity. Every time I call, I get tossed around, then disconnected, and have to start all over again. This is a terrible system and just asking for a class action lawsuit against them. The subscriptions I’m trying to get rid of are Disney + and ScreamBox. This has been so frustrating and a waste of money for multiple months trying to solve this. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

10 months ago

@user_1f2bff Good afternoon! We appreciate you reaching out to our Community Forums Team to assist you with your subscriptions. I understand how important it is to be able to manage your subscriptions. I'm happy to take a look at your account, and get you in the right direction for getting this resolved. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here