Ra7eN's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, October 4th, 2020 4:00 AM

Closed

Can I get with Flex, Local TV Stations, or do I need an external antenna

Not sure where to put this question as there isn't a fliex topic listed as an option

Can I get with Flex, Local TV Stations, or do I need an external antenna

I moved to a new location, and got flex with my service. Seems nice. When i went looking for my local stations, I do not see them. I used to use an external antenna (rabbit ears for the old guys LOL), and picked up 65 stations including EWTN, which is difficult to pick up.

I have flex now, but there doesn't seem to be anything like this. Many of the free local channels are not even listed (H&I to name one as well as EWTN)

Are there local listings available? If so where and how do i get them - or voice ask to list?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

4 years ago

Please see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-flex-overview and https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-flex-faqs, which says:

Can I watch live TV?
Broadcast TV (e.g., NBC, CBS, ABC and FOX) and cable networks (e.g., CNN, ESPN and HGTV) are not included with Xfinity Flex.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

@BruceW 

Hi!

thanks for the reply.

I did read that - but figured it was not updated, as if you press the XFINITY button, it will show you "live TV" option which shows the following:

ABC, NBC CBSN,

So got a little confused as I was looking for the rest. Not interested in the cable networks. so I'll have to check out X1 it appears.

thanks for the quick link.!!

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

actually just switched to X1,

No go. has more stations but not local.

Was on the phone for about 30min with support and they were surprised it was not on there. And most of their plans to not offer the stations that we watch.

will let you know where we went to get these (60+) stations

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I have sling air TV Xfinity flex and I have local channels

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here