U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 20th, 2023 5:18 AM

Closed

Bluetooth speaker connection

Flex will no longer connect to Bluetooth audio devices, this includes a set of earbuds that previously connected, and worked fine. 

I have tried brand new devices that pair with other things (phone, laptop) just fine.

I've tried forgetting and repairing, sometimes it will pair, but it never connects and plays audio. I've tried within 3 feet of the Flex unit. The audio devices are fully charged, in pairing mode, and not connected to anything else when I try. 

I've tried resetting the box. 

I've had Xfinity remote restart the box. 

Nothing.

Just gives a message saying:

"Sorry, we can't connect.

Please check that your Bluetooth device is turned on, and in range of your TV Box.

XRE-220005" 

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

11 months ago

Hey, @user_d58ce4! Thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums! I hope you are doing well! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with trying to get Flex to pair with your BT audio devices! I seem to have an issue with this when syncing my phone to my radio in the car so I understand the frustration. Based on the error code you provide anything that starts with an XRE is usually a communication issue with our servers. Can you try power cycling your modem (remove the power cord from the back of the modem for 30 seconds and plug it back in) and then try to pair your devices again? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here