U

Tuesday, October 24th, 2023 4:21 PM

Closed

Being Charged for flex that I didn’t request

Xfinity is the worst company I ever took service from. I regret ever taking service from and now that I have cancelled their service I still can’t escape their B.S. I’m being charged for flex that I didn’t request and was sent to me automatically. They never told I have to return it so I just left it in the previous apartment with their router and modem which was already in the apartment.

Official Employee

• 

734 Messages

8 months ago

Hello, @user_kylbqe. Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums for support, you have contacted the right place for assistance in regard to the equipment on the closed account. I appreciate all the detailed information you have provided, and understand why this would be a frustrating experience for you since you never requested to have the Flex box. 

Since I will need to gather some information to locate and then authenticate the account with you, would you please send a direct message. 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here