U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Aug 10, 2022 10:59 PM

App login

I got a AMC+ trial through Prime for ¢.99/mo, but can't figure out any way to login, it will only let me add to my Xfinity account....

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

323 Messages

4 months ago

Very strange. Have you tried to sign up for AMC+ through their website, or only from the app? As mentioned by @XfinityShan you will likely need to use your Amazon login credentials for that trial to work. Please keep in mind, that since the trial was offered by Amazon and not Xfinity, you will need to contact them if you continue to experience difficulties logging in or getting that trial to work. 

Additional information can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/?benefitId=amcplus&ref=DVM_PDS_GOO_US_AC_C_A_AMCSL_mkw_syblQd2ZX-dc&mrntrk=pcrid_472927545800_slid_SIwN9laY_pgrid_107236382341_pgeo_9028720_x__ptid_kwd-969505697685&gclid=Cj0KCQjwxveXBhDDARIsAI0Q0x2PLJOyiJGurOx8XYTSKU52n8MYeRvxXSbQ8aK9LFiLU_PKnpc_GZcaAtKcEALw_wcB

(edited)

This comment was created from this reply

Official Employee

• 

276 Messages

4 months ago

Hello there @user_3fba0f Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support with Digital Care here on our Community Forum! is your Prime sign in information the same as your Xfinity ID? SInce the trial is through Prime, you'd want to sign in with that information to the AMC + app. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityShan​ 

Yes, I would love to. But when I select the AMC+ app, my only choice is to add to my Xfinity account, there is not a login option like with the other apps. 

Official Employee

• 

323 Messages

Very strange. Have you tried to sign up for AMC+ through their website, or only from the app? Since the trial was offered by Amazon and not Xfinity, you will need to contact them if you continue to experience difficulties logging in or getting that trial to work. 

(edited)

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
DreamSayerZ

Contributor

• 

223 Messages

4 months ago

@user_3fba0f You cannot use your Amazon Prime login credentials to login to the AMC+ app. You'll need to access the AMC+ service through the Prime Video app.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here