L

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, July 18th, 2022 9:48 PM

Closed

AMC plus account

So, I have an AMC plus account, and I'm trying to watch it on my tv, using my Xfinity Flex... But the only options its giving me when I click AMC+ on Xfinity, on my tv is "subscribe", for $8.99. If I already have an AMC+ account, that I am paying for, separately from my Xfinity account, how do I login to utilize it? There doesn't seem to be a login option, when trying to do this... I'm not going to subscribe again for it, and pay for something I already have an account for, directly through AMC+.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

2 years ago

That is a great question! If you subscribe directly with AMC:
Use https://comca.st/3yXFuqo or the new AMC+ app available on iPhone, iPad, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku.

If you are looking to view AMC+ content through Xfinity, you would need the subscription through Xfinity. 

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

So basically, if you have a Flex Box (which is a "streaming" box) you can only stream certain streaming services?  AMC+ has an app but it's not available on Flex?  I'd have to use a SECOND streaming device to access it?  Unless, of course, I purchase through Xfinity.

The whole point of streaming is to be able to pick and choose the things you want.   You need to update that flex box.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_6169cd​ Update it? Geesh, already?

Official Employee

• 

455 Messages

Hello @user_6169cd and thank you for your interest in our Flex service. You had mentioned that AMC+ has an app but is not showing on your Flex box. I am showing that AMC+ is listed as one of the many apps that the Flex box does have. The following link will show you the apps that are included on the Flex box. https://comca.st/3RApstZ I suggest using the voice remote to access AMC+. Le us know if this works for you. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I’m really frustrated by this. Also, I don’t have a search option to search for things on AMC+ (when searching through xfinity). I would hope the actual AMC+ platform has an option to search. 

I have found though that you can access AMC+ channel on the “Xfinity Stream” app. I don’t know that that’ll be helpful for you, but it helped me get it on my iPad, whereas I could use the AMC+ app. 

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

2 years ago

Closing thread due to age of the post.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here