Rick1006's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

21 Messages

Thu, Dec 3, 2020 10:00 AM

Yahoo Mail error message No Internet Connection

I have an issue with Yahoo Mail. I keep getting a message that there is no internet connection

Screenshot 2020-11-27 173256.png

but the internet is just fine. Yahoo Support told me they think it is an Xfinity issue. Any suggestions?

Responses

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

I have a NEW computer.  I get 400mps downloads and still I have problems with just Yahoo and Yahoo mail.

It goto Yahoo and it takes 10 secs, on both Chrome and Edge.  All other sites 1 sec.

Sucks that they wouldn't comment or help fix.  There are MANY people having the same issue.  They can't say it is us, it is error on their end.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Doesn't Xfinity read any of this?  Months people have complained and nothing.  

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

Hi photojoe1. We can help review and troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing with Yahoo. So we can help you, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page. Let me know if you have any questions.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Same issue here.  I just got Xfinity in mid-February and the issue with Yahoo mail just started around April 10.  Today I tried closing the tab and opening a new one, but after clicking on "mail" from the main Yahoo page, it did nothing (but show progress indicator on tab) for a couple of minutes.  So i clicked "news" then clicked "mail" from the banner near the top of the news page and voila, it worked. 

It's ridiculous that we have to find workarounds for this.  Rebooting the router is also a poor solution to force on users for an Xfinity issue.

UPDATE -- ONE HOUR LATER -- the issue back and no fancy tricks like I mentioned above will work.  Come on Xfinity.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I am also having this same horrible problem with Yahoo on Xfinity that started the same day (April 10, 2021) right after the Windows 10 update. Something is seriously wrong with the combination of Yahoo and Xfinity service. Just to be clear, the message No Internet Connection appears when I try to log in to my Yahoo account (email or plain Yahoo), and then it will say Loading Email and then it times out.

This is a Severity 1 problem. It's is going to make me switch out of Xfinity TV/Internet if it isn't fixed. It has to be some simple bug. It must be fixed! Thanks.

ComcastAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.3K Messages

Hello user_0b477e, thank you for reaching out here with this concern. It sounds like there may be an issue with the credentials and how they're reading when you login on the Yahoo platform. Does this error come up when you navigate to any other sites or when you use another device to open the same mail account? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I am having the same exact issue with Yahoo and Yahoo Mail. However, for me it does not seem to be Xfinity related, because all my computers work fine on my xfinity gateway EXCEPT , my Dell laptop. I have tried everything I have read online and nothing has resolved the issue.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

21 d ago

Any fixes yet???  I'm having same problem.  Win 10, Chrome and any other browser, xfinity wifi.  Every time I go to Yahoo, the page partially loads then after about 30 seconds i get the error that it cant load the page.  When i finally get on and i'm trying to email I get the "No internet Connection" message.  If I switch to another tab which has maybe Facebook on it, I will have an internet connection. Switch back to the Yahoo tab, the "No internet Connection" is still there and Yahoo is not working. That alone tells us that it is a Yahoo/xfinity issue. Works fine on my cell phone when using the Cell service but if my cell is connected to my xfinity wifi, Yahoo stalls out

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 d ago

It's 2021 and we're having issues with EMAIL?!?!

Add me to the list. Please provide a resolution Xfinity, as this seems to be a widespread issue.

Thank you.

New to the Community?

Start Here