U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 29th, 2023 3:39 AM

Closed

Xfinity blocking Authentication emails from Escape from Tarkov

Authentication emails from [Edited: "Personal Information"] being blocked. No issues with gmail.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Battlestate Games which is based in Russia is having their Authentication emails blocked by Xfinity. Multiple reddit posts and official Escape From Tarkov forum posts regarding this issue. Seems to only happen to users with an @comcast handle. Paid money for a game I cant even play.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am in the same boat. Any solutions? Extremely frustrated. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

This has been going for two weeks for me.  Wasn't an issue right when the patch dropped on 12-28-22, but a couple of weeks ago, I upgraded my ram and in doing so updated my motherboard firmware which triggered the launcher to need to reauthenticate which put me in [Edited: "Language"].  The website has no problem communicating with my comcast email address, but the software launcher that generates emails seems to be getting blocked.  Had this issue with hotmail address back in the day and BSG allowed one email address change... really wish I had made my gmail address then and not used comcast.

I would love some help because BSG is pointing the finger at comcast.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here