U

Saturday, August 31st, 2024 2:00 PM

X-CAA-SPAM: F00000 email delay

X-CAA-SPAM: F00000

We have a new service of using mailchimp to deliver email notifications for our neighborhood HOA.  Users with comcast are seeing delay's of 10-24 hours in getting the emails.  Residents using other ISP are getting the email in a timely fashion.  Can I get some assistant to look at the mailchimp account to see if it be being blocked/delayed?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

16 days ago

user_ehbshl, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support concerning your delayed emails from Mailchimp. There are a few things to check. You want to make sure your spam filter settings are set properly. They might be blocking it and causing the delay. It is also a good idea to check your firewall settings. Let us know if you are still having issues, and we can run through a few troubleshooting steps with you to see if we can pinpoint the issue. 

2 Messages

Can we go through some steps?  I'm getting the emails so the spam filter is not blocking them.  The router is rental via comcast so how to get into it? 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_ehbshl, Sure, I would be happy to help. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

• Press Enter to send your message 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here