U

Wednesday, June 26th, 2024 10:23 PM

Unable To Login To Xfinity Email

Hello. I am looking for help getting my email working again. This is a lifetime email from an account that was closed years ago. I received an email stating that I need to update my password for this account. When I attempt to do so I receive an error:

"We are unable to change your password because there is not an eligible verified mobile number or email on file. You will need the Primary account holder to make the change for you. Once the primary has reset your password, please add a mobile number, or email address to your profile so we can better assist you with future password resets and troubleshooting"

I then logged in as the primary account holder and found that my email (the "secondary account') is no longer there and there is nothing I can do to fix this from my end. 

I have spoke to customer service multiple times but they don't seem to understand my issue.  This is a email that I have used for 10+ years and I was  allowed to keep it when we cancelled our service many years ago. If someone could please help me or even point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.  

Official Employee

• 

680 Messages

2 days ago

user_bfn08j We appreciate you sharing your email concerns with us, and I can definitely help. You would need to call in to customer service, and request to be transferred to our Customer Security Assurance (CSA) team. They are the experts that have been resolving these email issues for our other customers. 

2 Messages

Thank you so much! I will contact them.

Official Employee

• 

680 Messages

user_bfn08j You're welcome. My team will be here if you need any further assistance. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here