U

Tuesday, October 15th, 2024 1:29 AM

The Email Used to Reset My Comcast Email Password is Not in Use Anymore

Xfinity is making me reset my comcast email account password. However, I no longer have access to the secondary email they are trying to send a password reset code to. I have called 1-800-XFINITY and an hour on the phone with the bot got me nowhere. I have also tried to use the chat bot from the website and it is no help as well. I need to reset my password and/or reset the email used to recover that account's password. I mostly would just like to speak with a human being on the phone to try and resolve this but I need help quickly.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

7 days ago

user_va96nm Thank you so much for your post for help with the secondary email address you no longer have access to.  Since we do use the same process to authorize your account if you do not have the means to receive that authorization our options for support are limited at normal levels of support. We do have a team that specializes in our customer's online account security our CSA team have you already spoken to them? If not I would recommend starting there our 1-800-Xfinity number is the best option to call and you can request to speak to them to be connected. The other option is in person at any Xfinity store location if you bring a photo ID with you the store can use that to help authorize your account when in person to help you update the contact information on file so you can receive a code. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here