WD19's profile

Contributor

• 

47 Messages

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 12:36 AM

Temporarily Blacklisted IP address

My two comcast accounts now return this. What did Comcast do to cause this problem and when will you fix it?

This started last weekend with one account and has spread to the other one. 

No, I am not going to spend hours trying to fix a Comcast problem. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @WD19. I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your IP address. You are in the right place and we are happy to assist you today. Are you able to use the Internet at all? 

Contributor

• 

47 Messages

Yes, the internet works.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@WD19, I see we've gotten a few wires crossed in our conversation, so I'd like to continue troubleshooting here in your original post. I've included our last reply below. Can you please confirm those steps, and provide any other additional details regarding your email access issues? I know how important email access is, so I have your back every step of the way. 

"Thanks for confirming you are having the same issues on all of those devices. Have you tried signing out of the devices and then attempting to sign back in?"

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

47 Messages

Yes, comcast did something and the suddenly worked again. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @WD19, thanks for taking the time to reach out to let us know. We're happy to hear it is working again. 

If you need help in the future, please feel free to reach out. One of the things I love most about this platform is that we are able to help customers at their convenience and can pick up right where you left off.

We know you have choices, and we thank you for choosing Xfinity. I hope you have a great day. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here