U

Wednesday, July 24th, 2024 7:03 PM

spam

Why is it eveytime I contacted Xfinity, I will get a spam email. I almost opened it up because it is asking for payment update. I almost fell for it! 

Somewhere in your system, people can hack into all the information of recent call or plan update. It is not secure and you better fix it. My information is not safe.

Xfinity  
  Your bill

IMuZemportIGyBant informatFOZUion aboNRLwut Xf6OzliniTu83ty

WbN7De regr5QjGet to inixUxform ynndeou thVWapat our atKHHktemptGbm7s to verifueR9y the pckIraym4uFlent for yoDe9dur X͏f͏i͏n͏i͏te1yt͏y͏ accogDqSunt have bew7zgen declipqYSned by yaMDHour cmoAOredit c6jGhard comEg0upany. To enstLt8ure uninjaO0terruptaFWYed serviWE8Hce, we kindMKikly reqbZyIuest tcs6Zhat you updu7sxate your pkSJuaymeqwI8nt infox9LxrmatiYMlton at yoNQ7rur earlhSbKiest convZQ1KenienYD96ce.

We Ts're commitiHvEted to oT8vkeeping MfLYyou coBcArnnec9Fdoted, no mat605tter tqj2whe weNtbdather. StkKGray saK8Lkfe, anOR4nd as alwadyxzys thyYCsank y5EsJou for beiAUJing an XeE40finitbH1oy c8Xiqustombgbzer.

[Edited: "Invalid link"]

[Edited: "Invalid link"]      [Edited: "Invalid link"]  [Edited: "Invalid link"]      [Edited: "Invalid link"]

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube

THIS IS A SERVICE-RELATED EMAIL
Comcast will occasionally send you service-related emails to inform you of service
upgrades or new benefits.

Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored.
If you'd like to contact us, please visit our website [Edited: "Invalid link"]

Comcast respects your privacy. For a complete description of our privacy policy, click [Edited: "Invalid link"]

All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Comcast Cable, One Comcast Center
1701 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Attn: Email Communications

COMCAST

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

3 months ago

Hello user_ljrki4. Please contact our CSA team.

The Customer Security Assurance organization has been established to ensure a safe and secure online experience for Comcast customers. This team is a dedicated group of security professionals who respond to issues pertaining to phishing, spam, infected computers (commonly referred to as bots), online fraud and other security issues.

Business Hours: 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here