Anon465660's profile

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Saturday, March 2nd, 2024 9:05 PM

Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted.

Was able to send emails yesterday. Today getting sending error

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

5 months ago

seems to be working now

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hi, @Anon465660. Thank you for reaching out. I'm glad to hear everything is back to normal. I understand the error above likely caused some frustration as you navigated the issue, and we appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you need us again. Have a great day. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

4 months ago

I have the same error code on four outgoing messages.  How do I fix this?  I am a long-term, current Comcast/Xfinity user.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @user_s30opi, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a comment on our community forum. Please check out https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/email-errors and let us know if that helps. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here