ElaineW1's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 12:53 AM

Sending mail

I cannot reply to emails. I went to settings for Xfinity email and made sure ports were right and ssl was on. I am very frustrated. Can you help me. I have an iPhone 15. I never had problems before. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

7 days ago

ElaineW1 - You've reached the right place for help! We'll ask a few questions and work together to sort this out. What happens when you try to send a reply to an email?

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

When I try to reply I get a message that sender address is invalid.  This is on my Iphone.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

ElaineW1 Thank you for the details. Have you had a chance to check if your phone has any pending software updates? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

yes it is up to date.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

ElaineW1 Okay, that is great to hear your phone is update to date. Let's take a closer look. Can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the name on your account, the service address, and the email address we will be working with today? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

My phone has been fixed by the Geek Squad. Th k you for your time. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here