U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, December 23rd, 2022 3:41 AM

Closed

Retrieving Older Sent Emails

I'm looking for an email I sent about 8 months ago.  I noticed that my Sent Folder only goes back about 6 months.  I haven't deleted any emails from my Sent folder.  How do I access sent emails that are older than what is in there.  I need to retrieve emails sent earlier than what is currently accessible.

Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

2 years ago

I am sorry for the delay in response. Are you using a 3rd party email client or Xfinity website? Here is a link with some email FAQs https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/apps/faq/index.html#recoverEmail that may help answer some questions you have.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Hello user_3bd2f8
I'm sorry to hear you're having email issues. If you are using Outlook, you can try using the Search function to retrieve older emails. You can open the “Search” tab and click on the “Advanced Find” option. Then, select the mailbox you want to search in and enter the date range you want to search for or type subject of the email. Click on the “Search” button, and all the emails from that date range will appear. Another way is by opening the Folder menu tab, clicking on New Search Folder, then hitting old email in the Organizing Mail section. Click Choose and select your desired time period
Is this helpful? 
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here