U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jun 15, 2021 8:01 PM

resend rejected emails

Is there a way the server can resend a days emails?  Accidentally checked off only one contact on safe sender list and received no emails all day.  Any help would be appreciated

Responses

Accepted Solution

Latoque

Expert

• 

28.8K Messages

1 m ago

My guess is no, since incoming emails blocked by the Safe List are supposedly discarded.  But you can ask to make sure--------------

Call Comcast security. They handle any blocking issues----------------------- Comcast Customer Security Assurance------------------- Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week) 1 - 888-565-4329

Official Employee

• 

193 Messages

1 m ago

Hi @user_d28e9b , thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums. Welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you lost a day’s worth of emails. From personal experience, I understand the headache that can cause. What expert @Latoque has stated is correct. Our Customer Security Assurance (CSA) team handles issues like phishing, spam, infected computers (often called bots), online fraud and other security issues but they may be able to help with your email as well. If you need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out again.

New to the Community?

Start Here