BJVoght's profile

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

Saturday, June 15th, 2024 9:38 PM

Requests to reset password

A week ago I kept getting error messages in my Outlook mail that my xfinity email passwords were incorrect. It wasn't until later in the day that I received messages requesting me to reset my xfinity email passwords (I have several - Primary plus several secondary). I accessed the emails via the xfinity website. I reset all my passwords as requested and reset my Outlook accounts and my Samsung phone email app to use the new passwords and by the next day everything was working again. Today I see the same thing happening to one of my secondary accounts. Why since I just changed my password, am I being asked to reset again? In order to get into my email, I had to reset the password. When I enter the new password in Outlook, the sign in fails and says try again later. Any idea what may be going on?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 days ago

Good afternoon @BJVoght, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums about your email issues. We appreciate you taking the time to reset your passwords and are sorry to hear that the same issues is now happening on your secondary accounts. Are you able to access your secondary account email on the Xfinity website? Are you still experiencing password reset issues on your primary accounts? Rest assured, our team is here to help however we can. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here