U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 11th, 2022 8:35 PM

Closed

Read & Delivery Rceipt

Xfinity has an option for "Request read receipt" that does not work. Xfinity advertises as a Business Service provider. "The Request read receipt" & "Request delivery receipt" are very important options for business owners. There is NO option for "Request delivery receipt" which is very much needed. 

Please add and activate these functions.  I really need them as proof that I sent information to my clients.

Thank you

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

3 years ago

@user_303f69 

Xfinity has an option for "Request read receipt" that does not work. Xfinity advertises as a Business Service provider. "The Request read receipt" & "Request delivery receipt" are very important options for business owners. There is NO option for "Request delivery receipt" which is very much needed. 

Please add and activate these functions.  I really need them as proof that I sent information to my clients.

Thank you

The Request read receipt function does work.  I have tried it numerous times with various email addresses I have because people have said that it doesn't.  I always get the return read receipt.

So, if you're using webmail, this should work.  However, understand that not all people will send a return back for various reasons.

As for Comcast being a "Business Service provider", realize you are using residential services for business whereas you should probably be using business services for business.  😉

Problem Solver

• 

567 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_303f69, and thank you for sending this request. I can totally understand how important something like this would be. We'll be certain to send this feedback up for you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

@XfinityJoshuaE What kind of "feedback"?  It works.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here