U

Thursday, August 15th, 2024 7:22 PM

Problems syncing Xfinity e-mail with Caret Legal e-mail

I am a long time Comcast customer and have maintained a "comcast.net" email account for more than a decade.  I prefer the appearance and functionality of MicroSoft Outlook 365 and have successfully used Outlook as my "front end" for e-mail.  Recently, I have adopted Caret Legal as my practice management platform which has its own integrated email function.  Caret Legal easily syncs with Outlook (as a native e-mail client) and Gmail.  I was initially successful with the synchronization but was forced to turn off the 2FA in my Comcast/Xfinity e-mail.  My local computer tech tried to turn it back on, but we lost the sync with my Comcast/Xfinity email account.  My Comcast/Xfinity email is working fine as is my Outlook overlay, but my Caret Legal application cannot sync.  Caret Legal's support is stumped and consulting with their software engineers. 

I have been unable to [Edited: "Language"] the Xfinity assistant to speak to a real person from Xfinity.  Very frustrating!

Does anyone have experience synchronizing their Comcast/Xfinity e-mail with Caret Legal e-mail?  If so, please reach out - John [Edited: "Personal Information"].  Thank you all for your time and consideration.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here