C

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2024 7:55 AM

Closed

Port 25 Unblock

I'm trying to set up a mail server for my self-hosted websites, and I've noticed that port 25 is blocked and is thus preventing my emil server from receiving any messages. All outgoing SMTP connections are encrypted with TLS on port 587, I just need access to incoming traffic on port 25 for my server to work. Can someone help me unblock port 25 for my connection?

@XfinityCSAEmail 

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

6 months ago

Concern moved here to the E-mail help section for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, CoolNamesAllTaken. I appreciate you making us aware you're having issues with port 25. I'd be more than happy to review your account to see what we can do to fix this problem. 

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

@XfinityRaul​ For some reason the chat interface doesn't let me DM you.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good afternoon @CoolNamesAllTaken, please send a Direct Message to 'Xfinity Support' by following the instructions listed below:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here