jlbaker3's profile

Frequent Visitor

 • 

7 Messages

Fri, Mar 20, 2020 3:00 PM

Pictures are no show

When I send photos from my Samsung phone to my email address, they don't arrive, ever. Actually some do and some don't.  Like today, I sent the same pic 3 times and it never made it to my email. Where is it going? But when I send pictures to any other email address or phone they always arrive. ...so it is not my phone. Help! Smiley Sad

Responses

Latoque

Expert

 • 

28.8K Messages

1 y ago

Assuming you mean your Comcast address, how big are the photos? 

 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Frequent Visitor

 • 

7 Messages

1 y ago

Yes , my Comcast email. 1.6 GB on average I guess...... but my phone compresses them every time.

Latoque

Expert

 • 

28.8K Messages

1 y ago


@jlbaker3 wrote:

Yes , my Comcast email. 1.6 GB on average I guess...... but my phone compresses them every time.


Right then------the maximum size for an email either incoming or outgoing in Comcast is 25 Mb, including any attachments.  So it depends on what compression size your phone software is using.  I have an iPhone and it offers three or 4 different sizes when sending out a photo.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Frequent Visitor

 • 

7 Messages

1 y ago

That makes sense. But how come sometimes a pic will make it after 2 or 3, or 4 attempts? I will try to get the pics compressed more....closer to 25MB, thank you! I'll let you know.

Frequent Visitor

 • 

7 Messages

1 y ago

I tried resizing the picture to a lot smaller and even reduced the MegaPixel's. Still no show.

Latoque

Expert

 • 

28.8K Messages

1 y ago


@jlbaker3 wrote:

I tried resizing the picture to a lot smaller and even reduced the MegaPixel's. Still no show.


Can you try sending a photo from some other computer you have to the account?  Does it work OK then?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Frequent Visitor

 • 

7 Messages

1 y ago


@Latoque wrote:

@jlbaker3 wrote:

I tried resizing the picture to a lot smaller and even reduced the MegaPixel's. Still no show.


Can you try sending a photo from some other computer you have to the account?  Does it work OK then?



No, but I'll try my fiances phone. Good idea....back in a little while.

Frequent Visitor

 • 

7 Messages

1 y ago


@jlbaker3 wrote:

@Latoque wrote:

@jlbaker3 wrote:

I tried resizing the picture to a lot smaller and even reduced the MegaPixel's. Still no show.


Can you try sending a photo from some other computer you have to the account?  Does it work OK then?



No, but I'll try my fiances phone. Good idea....back in a little while.


Tried to send a picture to my fiances email...no show also. must be my phone.

New to the Community?

Start Here