juanancy's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Dec 4, 2020 3:00 PM

Phantom spam filter on?

Earlier this week I accidentally selected all emails in my inbox and moved them to spam.  After 30 minutes, I realized my error and moved them back to my inbox.  I have had a nightmare ever since!

• More than 40,000 emails then started populating in my spam folder. Most of them were from 2017??
  • I almost immediately got an email saying I was over quota (even though I had been fine before this).
  • I stopped getting most emails, despite getting my inbox considerably under quota and clearing out the spam folder.

I called Xfinity but they weren't able to help.  It seems like something is stopping the emails even though I have turned off my spam filter.  Can someone help?

Responses

ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

6 m ago

Hello @juanancy, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our Forums page about the complications you're experiencing with the spam filter for your email. I am sorry to hear that this is occurring and we definitely want to get to the bottom of what is causing this. We can absolutely help! I see you have already sent me a private message and I will respond promptly.

New to the Community?

Start Here