JU31's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 5th, 2024 6:27 PM

Outgoing emails failing

I have the same problem - can't send any emails.  I'm receiving them just fine.  I can't find the chat icon or bell in the upper right hand corner.  Can you help?

Julia Beckman

This post was created from this reply on different post

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

6 months ago

Hello, JU31 thank you for taking time out of your day to reach out over Xfinity Forums. To be able to use the direct message option you need to log in, a post needs to be created first, then wait for a Xfinity employee to invite you to send the direct message. 

I moved your comment into a post to be able to help with outgoing email concern, you have definitely contacted the right place to get this resolved. Since I will need to gather some information to locate your account, and we don't want that in our public conversation. When you have time ease send a direct message. 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address. 

1 Message

2 months ago

How do I fix this error message?

Error

The connection to remote server imap-east.ge.xfinity.com was refused or timed out while attempting to connect. Please try again later.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here