U

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 10:07 PM

outgoing email error message

I don't know if the fact that I just sent 2 emails with 100 recipients each in it effected this or not - ----

I am trying to send 1 person an email (have tried a couple people) and I keep getting this message:

Message could not be sent to the following recipients: [private email here] (451 - 451 4.2.0 X6XosT2of61zHX6Xosr3Pu policy violation, try again later (DFTD))

What is "policy violation"?

Did I do something? My roommate also has Xfinity email and they can send just fine using same wifi.

Official Employee

• 

792 Messages

1 month ago

user_k4ung0 thank you for using the Community Forums page to reach out. We can definitely assist you with your email related concerns. Just to confirm, are you having an issue sending all emails or a specific email (such as one with an attachment)?

2 Messages

I have the same issues with sending three emails under 100 in each group and the third email returns an error.  I have to wait like 6 hours then send the email to group #3.  This started about 3 months ago.  Error code is - (451 - 451 4.2.0 ZUk8stHNbxFSYZUk8sFnzL policy violation, try again later (DFTD)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here