U

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 4:46 PM

Out of Control SPAM

All of a sudden for the last few months I am getting swapped with SPAM. The SPAM filter is no help at all. Some get filtered, but most don't. I get at least 30+ SPAM email per day. Not counting the ones that do get filtered into the SPAM folder.  I changed my password think that would help. Nope. This is getting ridiculous.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

24 days ago

Hello, @user_jpq6t2 I hope overall all is well. I know it's never fun to receive a ton of spam. Thanks for sharing this experience and trying to use Spam filters. This is always a good start. If this is continuing to happen you will want to contact our Customer Security Assurance team at 1-888-565-4329. Their hours of operation are 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM Eastern Time, 7 days a week. They are equipped to support and care for an issue like this. This is our main page that outlines the team. At Xfinity, we want to provide the best possible services and take online security measures seriously for all our customers. Reach out to us here when you have a chance.

Internet Security with Xfinity - Report Abuse

3 Messages

@XfinityJosephA​ thank you. I will give them a call 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

user_jpq6t2 Please keep us posted on the resolution. We look forward to hearing back from you, and hope you have a fantastic weekend! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here