U

Friday, July 19th, 2024 9:37 PM

One of my secondary email accounts is missing. Not listed under the primary account information.

One of my secondary email accounts is missing and not listed under the primary account information. 

When I type in my ID, I get directed to the "Reset your Xfinity password" page and then to "Connect to your home WiFi to reset your password" page.

I have no issue with internet connection or wifi. I was able to change PW for my other secondary accounts.

I checked the forum and found similar issues. I can't find the "direct messaging" icon or link that one of the Xfinity official emoplyees mentioned there.

Please help.

Official Employee

• 

756 Messages

2 months ago

user_ukwssm Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

2 Messages

I sent my direct message to  "Xfinity Support" with necessary information. but no one is reponding.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here