U

Sunday, April 7th, 2024 7:18 PM

Not receiving emails while traveling. Comcast unavailable

Hello.
I am having issues with my Comcast emails. I am currently traveling and arrived on Thursday. The last email I received was on Friday on my iPhones.
I can log in to my Comcast email from Safari on my laptop but both of my iPhones are no longer receiving or sending emails.
I have deleted the email account from the phones and when I put in my details, the phone says Comcast is unavailable. The username

and password are both correct and then it prompts me with the email server settings which are also correct as per the Xfinity email setup document. I save the settings to see if they sync but they do not.
I know one iPhone is using iOS 17.4.1 and the other one has 17.1.2. Both of them have the same issue.

Can you please help?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

5 months ago

Hello user_4ukz41 thank you so much for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. If we can inquire - are you traveling within the U.S. or outside the U.S.?  

2 Messages

Outside the U.S.  in The Netherlands

1 Message

2 months ago

I'm in Ghana and having the same issue this year. Last year I had no problem getting my email while in Ghana. It shows that I have several unread emails but they are not loading on my phone. It says Comcast is unavailable. What is the issue?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_7cmfce.  I apologize to hear that you are having issues with your email while you are abroad. You can go into the email settings if you have access and set it to auto-forward to that other account while we figure out what's going on.

Just to confirm, are you logged into a secure network while in Ghana? We need to make sure you're not connecting to a hotspot signal or an open wifi network.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

13 days ago

What is the solution?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here